Crazy Daisy - Probably the Funniest Water Sprinkler in the World !!
New Crazy Daisy with 2 Leaves !!
- Attach each leaf carefully into the holes of Crazy Daisy’s stalk. Do not pull the leaves out again.
- Run water to clear the hose and soften the ground if needed.
Connect the garden hose as shown.
- Push Crazy Daisy into the ground with your foot until bottom of foot step and hose are touching the ground. If required make a hole in the ground first. Turn on water tap slowly and adjust pressure to suit your watering needs or child.
- Wet and wild water sprinkler with a mind of its own. Crazy Daisy has a wild flip-flop action that evenly sprays water in all directions, up to 6 metres! At cold water or cold weather Crazy Daisy might get stiff and stop moving.
- Do not locate Crazy Daisy near electrical outlets, hard surfaces or obstructions that may interfere with product’s play action.
- Relocate Crazy Daisy when ground becomes too wet.
- Do not leave Crazy Daisy in direct sun light for long periods of time.
- Clean ground anchor when needed. Store in proper location.
- Do not leave Crazy Daisy outdoors in winter or at low temperatures.
- Ground anchor might break if misused or if impacts a hard surface.
- Use Crazy Daisy under adult supervision.
- Keep ground anchor safely away from child.
Crazy Daisy is marketed and sold by:
SE-168 53 Bromma, Sweden
tel: +46 70 340 1911